I’m a big fan of the LG GW620 InTouch Max. It was a great introduction to Android for first time smart phone users, with many fans including the Gadget Show’s John Bentley. Now it looks like LG have decided to create an android phone for the serious smartphone user.
Allow me to introduce the InTouch Max’s big brother, the LG LU2300. With a 1GHz processor as standard it packs enough of a punch to compete for the affections of android smartphone users with the likes of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and the HTC Legend.
- 3.5inch capacitive touchscreen
- 1GHz Snapdragon Processor
- 4 line landcape slide QWERTY keyboard
- DivX support
- DMB Tuner
- 5 megapixel camera complete with geo-tagging
The word on the street also says that it has a commitment to Augmented Reality, with built in AR apps as standard.
It is due for release in Korea in April or May this year and we can only hope that it is such a big hit that it is given a wider release soon!
For more information on Augmented Reality apps on Android click here
Fore more information on the GW620 click here
To see Techradar’s piece on the LU2300 click here
You might like these related articles
- LG’s guide to Android
- Android users have a healthy App-etite
- Original and innovative, LG mobiles take center stage at iF Product Design Award 2010