It’s pancake day!! So if the thought of another pancake on the ceiling is too much for you, how about letting your LG microwave do all the hard work?
Using the same ingredients as usual (Butter, Flour, Eggs, Milk or Water & Sugar), the method is as follows:
1. Mix flour, egg, a bit of butter, sugar and milk/water.
2. Take a plate and put butter on it,this will help the pancake to stop sticking to the plate.
3. Before pouring the batter onto the plate make sure the batter is quite thick you don’t want the batter to slip around everywhere (it’ll be a mess) Now pour the pancake mix on a plate.
4. Put it in the microwave for about 1 minute to 70 seconds. This may take some experimentation to get the right time. It won’t brown because you aren’t grilling it.
5. Add your favourite topping to the pancake and eat up!