With the Easter holidays upon us, it’s time to get your LG Microwave ready for some yummy Easter Nests. Easy to make with your little rascals or even for your big rascals…. Here’s how:
1. Get your paper cases ready.
2. Break up 150g of milk chocolate into pieces and pop into a microwaveable bowl.
3. Pop in your LG Microwave, 30 seconds on full power – then stir before putting back in for a further 30 seconds… and so on until all the lovely chocolate is melted.
4. Add the 100g of corn flakes (or any type of crunchy cereal) and mix well together.
5. Spoon into your paper cases.
6. Add 2-3 choccie mini eggs into your nest.
Not in the mood for Easter Nests? Remember, LG’s Lightwave Oven can bake as well as microwave…. So a spot of Simnel cake might not be out of the question? We’d love to hear what you’ll be ‘micro-making’ this Easter?
Image courtesy of Keith Williamson