How many tablespoons of peanut butter can you eat in 15 seconds? It turns out that 2 is my limit as I control my gag reflex and fight to swallow! Well a round of applause is in order for Pete Wheeler who managed 3 – he must have a stronger stomach than me. For his efforts Pete has won an LG Optimus 2X smartphone as part of the Optimus 2X Speed Challenge running on our LG – Life’s Good Facebook page to celebrate the launch of the dual-core Optimus 2X phone.
The other winners of our user-generated speed challenge ideas were:
1. How far can you push a can of beans along the ground in 15 seconds? Evelyn Mulcahy
2. How many times can you kerby a football in 30 seconds?Anthony Elvy
3. How many beans can you pile up and separate into a different pile can you separate out with chopsticks in 30 seconds? Lisa Hughes
4. How quickly can you put on and take off 10 different t-shirts one by one? Di Coke.
5. How many full table spoons of peanut butter can you eat in 15 seconds? Pete Wheeler
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all those who took part and contributed to making this a fun challenge!
Here’s me failing to speed eat peanut butter