Wrapping up the conference, the LG representatives answered questions from the floor. In the UK we’re not too interested in (for example) the plans for European carriers so I won’t repeat the whole session but there were definitely a couple of pertinent points:
- Q: Will LG be producing an Android phone?
- A: Yes, look out later this year
- Q: Will LG have an “app store” where users can download additional content?
- A: Yes, more information will follow in Q2
- Q: The watch phone – price and availability?
- A: Technologically ready to roll but discussions are still ongoing with carriers, so no price and availability information is available at the moment.
Lastly, some more photos of the new devices, and some slides of the event